Position Level: Director
Division: feature film
Contract Type: Freelance
Duration: project based (at least to July 01, 2018)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow the client's feedback and have excellent understanding of client's introduction;
- Ensure shots quality of animation;
- Attends client meetings, production meetings, dailies;
- Works with production and supervisors to establish production priorities, identify problems and make necessary corrections;
- Ensure/Create a positive and productive work atmosphere;
- Improving the animation pipeline and problem-solving;
- Supervises the layout/concept;
- Additional Tasks as needed.
- 3D Animation degree;
- 5+ years of experience this position or similar position;
- Feature film experience prefer;
- Work under stress/pressure;
- Expert knowledge of animation principles and Hard Surface Animation;
- Very good knowledge of Maya;
- Very good knowledge of V-Ray;
To Apply for this Position:
Include your current resume, reel breakdown and a link to your demo reel and rate.
Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
Priority will be given to US & Canadian applicants
Submit an email with the Subject "Animation Director" to our contact email.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Vancouver office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.