Facility: Los Angeles
Contract Type: Employee/Contract
• 5+ years experience in a production environment and excellent knowledge of Maya, ZBrush, and Mari.
• Experience in modeling/texturing/shading.
• Excellent and expert knowledge in Vray.
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality.
• Distinct sense for composition, light and color and excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work and lead within a strong team environment, willingness to share knowledge.
• A strong demo reel showing artistic sensibility, and creative problem solving.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform tasks associated with lighting, shading and rendering processes.
• Manage a production team of 3d artists within established timeframes.
• Assign tasks, tutor, and coach (in creative and technical areas) team members.
• Supervise and review the work of team members.
• Be essentially involved in planning of productions, set supervision, quality insurance.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.