Commercial Producer/Project Manager
Contract Type: Employee/Contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for project management of budget and schedule, partnering with Director on all aspects of producing the highest quality. This position also acts as the conduit, in collaboration with the Creative Director and production team between clients while managing the process and vision. With vigilant market senses and deep understanding of the market, the position would also take part in business development to build new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with internal and external clients.
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial producer
- Wide connections and leads in Shanghai
- Proactive to build new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with internal and external clients
- Demonstrated organizational, project management and leadership skills
- Basic knowledge in After Effects, Cinema 4, 3D Max in order to have a better understanding that accurate/good work takes time when discussing deliveries with clients.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a high pressure environment Learn about life in China:PXO China
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Shanghai office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.