Position Level: Experienced
Facility: Los Angeles
Contract Type: Employee/Contract
• Master of Fine Arts degree in Animation and Visual Effects
• Require demonstrated ability to use Nuke Software
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create digital effects, graphic designs and title sequences for high-profile projects, including feature film productions, commercials, and television programs utilizing advanced digital imaging and computer graphics technologies.
• Conceptualize and create new digital effects, processes and techniques to realize the specific visual requirements of each production in accordance with the director's artistic intent.
• Maintain a consistent look and feel between scenes, shots, and characters with respect to placement of lights, color balance and temperature. Execute complex multi-layer composition, involving sophisticated color correction, keying, matte extraction, tracking and stabilizing depth of field and lens manipulation techniques for seamless integration of computer generated and live action plates.
• Create cinematic color and lighting elements for motion picture visual effects.
• Troubleshoot design problems and production difficulties and coordinate the functional requirements of the production.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.