Copywriter/Public Relations Coordinator
Facility: Los Angeles
Contract Type: Employee/Contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Research and develop fresh ideas for news reports and draft media relations documents such as press releases, briefing materials, and coverage reports
• Create written communications such as blog posts, award submissions, and Q&As
• Facilitate media relations with target publications, websites and social media channels, by contacting and developing relationships with key editors and reporters
• Develop ideas for press releases, content marketing or other ways to generate media impressions
• Assist with planning marketing campaigns and recommend PR strategies for each new campaign
• Monitor the results and evaluate the impact of PR initiatives
• BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English, or related field or equivalent work experience
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in public relations or communications
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, and MacOS
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• High level of attention to detail and ability to focus
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.