Digital Production Manager
Facility: Los Angeles
Contract Type: Employee/Contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Creates a schedule for all phases of production and helps assign 2D and 3D artists to the work
• Helps create and maintain task assignments for the teams; anticipates potential staffing changes based on development or creative shifts through the show
• Maintains and publishes information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for Supervisors and artists
• Provides support to VFX and show supervisors as needed
• Helps manage the task assignments and priorities for the 2D and 3D teams
• Manages daily digital resource utilization and acts as the primary contact on the production team regarding the allocation of show resources; communicates daily with the team regarding changes to priorities, etc.
• Minimum 4 years visual effects production experience preferred
• Minimum 2 years of leading teams as a production manager
• Should have Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with Shotgun is must
• Experience working with a company that has facilities worldwide is a plus
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.