Front Desk and Backoffice Manager
Department: Office Management
Position Level: Mid-Level
Contract Type: Employee
- flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly under pressure
- discrete, approachable and reliable
- self motivating and conscientious
- comfortable being a diplomatic communicator of HR information and processes to management
- persistent but willing to find alternative solutions
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Front Desk and Backoffice Manager to support our team by assisting with daily office tasks. You will assist HR with administrating applications and reporting vacation, sickness and overtime hours. The main tasks also include receptionist work, answering the phone, maintaining the condition of the office and arranging necessary repairs and reviewing/updating health and safety policies.
- excellent writing and communication skills in German
- good writing and communication skills in English
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- high level of attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- ability to conduct research, analysis and advise accordingly
- excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- knowledge of Mac OSX, File Maker and Shotgun (our production database) is a big plus
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Stuttgart office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.