Facility: Los Angeles
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create branding and marketing materials from concept to production for use on our website and in print.
• Work directly with the CEO and other senior staff on a day-to-day basis.
• Manage and maintain all company graphic files, including logos, photos, etc.
• Edit images, i.e. retouching, re-sizing, and re-coloring.
• Print, cut, laminate, fold, or bind materials as needed.
• Develop and coordinate overall project schedules.
• Monitor project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled.
• Play a key role in marketing PIXOMONDO's services to the industry.
• 3+ years work experience in graphic/web design and print production.
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related field.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), HTML/CSS, and Wordpress.
• Strong portfolio with examples of design fundamentals in both print and digital forms.
• Understanding of post-production processes a plus.
• Excellent skills in time management and communication.
• Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.