Intern Realtime Developer
Position Level: Intern
Contract Type: Employee
- Good knowledge of software development in general and the Unity3D engine in particular
- Experienced in C#, and other languages
- Basic knowledge in software development and Design Patterns
- Methodical, goal-oriented working style
- Bonus: knowledge of Maya
- Bonus: knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Bonus: experience using a version control system, XR Hardware and experience with the most common AR/VR SDKs
- Studying in a related field of computer science
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement parts of interactive real-time applications developed with Unity
- Implement and document re-usable code modules
- Develop prototypes of new projects or research new hard/software
- Work with Perforce source control
- You like to be part of an agile team and work on a wide range of Realtime- and XR-Projects
- Positive attitude and ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and able to work as part of a team
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about new technologies and technical processes
Why work at Pixomondo
- An agile and growing team with development opportunities
- Our teams work on varied projects from many different industries
- Flat hierarchy with experienced Artists for guidance
- A modern working environment in Stuttgart
- Regular Hackathons
- State-of-the-art technologies in use (Workstations, Goggles, AR-Lab)
- Gym on the base floor with special offers for staff
- After work activities like film screenings in our cinema, board games, billiards
Who We Are
Pixomondo’s Real Time department conceives and creates interactive products for an impressive range of well-known international and national companies. We apply cutting edge VR technologies to create customized, immersive experiences. Utilizing HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, HoloLens, Leap Motion, Kinect, Intel Real Sense, Orbbec Astra in combination with hardware like pneumatic seats, high-end projectors and high-performance computer clusters, we have developed AR Apps, VR-Cinema experiences, multisensory motion rides, car and transportation configurators and a Mixed Reality Table featuring object recognition. Our work on the “Ocean Odyssey” immersive technology experience for National Geographic U.S.A was recognized with a VES Award in 2017.
The Realtime Department can rely on the support of Pixomondo’s global VFX infrastructure and experience to deliver high-end visual content for interactive solutions.
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Stuttgart office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.