IT / System Administrator
Position Level: Senior
Contract Type: Employee
- Working knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows systems (workstations and servers) and MacOSX
- Windows Server/Active Directory
- storage systems (NAS, SAN)
- virtualization (VMware ESXi, Hyper-V)
- heterogenous networks (Windows, SMB/CIFS ), DHCP, DNS, etc
- IT security
- Ability to work under pressure
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for an IT Senior to join our team in Stuttgart.- His or her responsibilities are:
- Administration of IT systems mainly in a Windows environment
- Provide technical support to end users
- Setup of new workstations and systems
- Automated deployment of software
- User management with Active Directory
- Operation and maintenance of backup and archival procedures
- Evaluation of new systems for purchase recommendations
- Scripting and automation
- VoIP systems, Linux, WPKG, Python
- Previous experience in the Visual Effects would be ideal
- Motivated, flexible, willing to learn, ability to work self-responsible on IT projects as a member of the team
- Desire and passion to learn, be better, and help others around you improve
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Stuttgart office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.