Lead Asset Artist
Department: 3D - Assets
• 5+ years working experience in Modeling/texturing/shading
• Excellent and Expert Knowledge in MAYA, ZBrush, and MARI
• Excellent and expert knowledge in Vray
• Patience and passion to mentor artists and lead a department
• Strong problem solving skills; including the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong Demo Reel showing artistic sensibility, and creative problem solving
• Ability to work within a strong team environment, and willingness to share knowledge
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Toronto office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.