Render Wrangler TD
Contract Type: Freelance
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Monitor rendering trends during the course of production; anticipate issues and recognize opportunities for taking advantage of render farm cycles for stereo rendering
· Develop new methods to facilitate highest efficiency of Technical Director (TD) workflow and render farm utilization
· Interface with the production, systems, and tools teams to address technical issues in these overlapping areas
· Rendering and compositing of finished images in preparation for film out
· Debug/troubleshoot renders to facilitate reviews
· Mastery of the Pixar pipeline for controlling asset versioning to provide consistent L/R images
· Perform Quality Control for stereo rendered frames
· Translate roto/compositing solutions from 2D into 3D Learn about life in China:PXO China
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Beijing office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.