Facility: Los Angeles
• Must have valid drivers license and reliable car with insurance
• Ability to work effectively with diverse personalities and work styles.
• Excellent administrative skills including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• High level of initiative, flexibility and confidentiality.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to take accurate notes.
• Capable of working independently and part of a team.
• Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
• 1+ years of experience in Production a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in film, art, theatre, communications or related field, preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work hours will be 11:00am to 8:00pm
• Meals/catering wrangling, ordering and picking up
• Light cleaning tasks, running the dishwasher and taking out the trash
• Assist with in-house projects such as printing t-shirts
• Roll calls and greet clients, answer the front door
• Collect mail and assist with shipping packages
• General Production and Office support
• Additional miscellaneous duties as needed
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.