Unreal Engine Technical Artist
Facility: Los Angeles
• Solid understanding of lighting, particle systems, postprocesses, material setup and general workflows inside UE4.
• At least 2 years of experience in the industry working with blueprints/ Unreal Engine.
• BA in art or related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong plug-in writing skills or understanding of C++ in a UE4 environment is a plus.
• Knowledge of Maya with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool.
• Understanding of animation pipelines, including character and environment setups.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established protocols.
• Excellent ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
• Portfolio/website demonstrating technical artistic ability that includes Unreal based work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Utilize Unreal's blueprints and sequencer tools to implement characters, stage elements and scripted events in different environments.
• Apply a broad range of skills with Autodesk products to ensure assets translate properly into Unreal.
• Problem solve and determine out-of-the-box solutions for complex technical requirements.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.