Position Level: Junior - Senior
Contract Type: Employee
- Talent for organization and coordination
- Being able to schedule and track artists' work including managing internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using online tracking database
- Ability to work independently, in a strong team & under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in the production or disposition department of postproduction business is advantageous but not required
- Excellent skills in problem solving and communication
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a VFX Coordinator to support our VFX Producer and Supervisor. As a VFX Coordinator you will help them with the management, workflow, reporting and the bidding process for our projects including:
• Cost Estimation, bidding, reports
• Human Resources
• Coordination and scheduling of projects
• Project Monitoring
• Quality Control
• PR & Marketing
• Facility Management
• Good skills in problem solving
• Detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual
• Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate
• Good skills in collaboration and communication, in writing and speech
• Good interpersonal skills
• Very good German and good English language skills
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Stuttgart office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.