Position Level: Experienced
Contract Type: Employee/Contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cut in VFX works in progress and finals into master cut sequences, confirm timing, line-ups, and that the work matches what was requested in shot turnover sheets.
• Update sequences with any changes to the cut and communicate changes to the VFX team.
• Set up and maintain ingestion and delivery configurations.
• Communicate with team and other production personnel.
• Manage and troubleshoot a complex color pipeline to ensure color appropriate deliveries.
• Proactively help, refine and improve the team's standards and processes.
• 2+ years experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects
• 2+ years experience with Avid, Premiere and Nuke
• Strong familiarity with colorspaces and OCIO
• Familiarity with Shotgun, Word, Excel and other productivity software tools.
• Excellent knowledge of programming in Python, file formats, useful software and basic IT skills.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Toronto office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.