Position Level: Experienced
Contract Type: Employee/Contract
• 3+ years VFX editing experience
• Good understanding of editing systems, preferably Final Cut Pro and Avid.
• Excellent knowledge of programming in Python, file formats, useful software and basic IT skills.
• Extensive experience working with editing and compositing software.
• PC (Windows) proficient. Mac and Linux experience a plus.
• Proficient organization and management of visual/digital data.
• Familiar with shot tracking database systems (Shotgun a plus), Word, Excel and other productivity software tools.
• Update sequences with any changes to the cut and communicate changes to the VFX team.
• Cut in VFX works in progress and finals into master cut sequences, confirm timing, line-ups, and that the work matches what was requested in shot turnover sheets.
To Apply for this Position:
• Include a link to your demo reel, breakdown, current resume and your rate.
• Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
• Submit an email with the Subject "VFX Editor" to our contact email below.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Toronto office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.