Contract Type: Employee/Contract
Responsible for managing all aspects of the production for a given show. This will include bidding, scheduling, resource planning and managing the production budget.
In collaboration with the VFX Supervisor, will also be responsible for the timely completion of the visual effects work on budget and to the client and PIXOMONDO's expectation.
Partnered with the VFX Supervisor, the VFX Producer will manage the client relationship on a daily basis and ensure the highest standard of work is produced at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for cost estimation, bidding, generating reports.
- Interaction with clients, production, attending of meetings, quick assessing of relevant information, pertaining to budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
- Demonstrating strong leadership qualities.
- Hiring of freelance artists as needed (usually from in house data base).
- Negotiating rates and keeping hold of bookings.
- Developing and coordinating overall project schedules.
- Monitoring project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters; participation in weekly show status meetings.
- Reviewing of project contracts.
- Meet budget and schedule targets.
- Playing a proactive key role in marketing PIXOMONDO's services to the industry.
- 6+ years work experience in production including extensive knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
- Excellent skills in problem solving and communication.
- Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit.
- Patience and will to instruct and coach team-members. Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate.
- Acute understanding of post production processes. Excellent skills in collaboration and communication, in writing and speech.
- Must be proficient in both Mandarin and English.
Learn about life in China:PXO China
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Beijing office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.