Position Level: Experinced
Start Date: 09/25/2017
Contract Type: Employee/Contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cost estimation, cost tracking and weekly producer reports.
- Interaction with clients, managing meetings, quickly assessing project needs, as well as managing budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
- Demonstrating strong leadership qualities.
- Developing and coordinating overall project schedules.
- Monitoring project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters; participation in weekly show status meetings.
- Maintaining adherence to production contract standards.
- Meet budget and schedule targets.
- Playing a proactive key role in marketing PIXOMONDO's services to the industry.
- On-set Experience is a plus
- 4+ years work experience in VFX production including extensive knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
- Shotgun experience.
- Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well-organised individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit.
- Acute understanding of post production processes.
- Excellent skills in collaboration and communication
- Strong interpersonal skills a must.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Vancouver office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.