PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities in the US, China, Germany, and Canada. We are recruiting for various positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.
• Understand the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
• Verify technical solutions proposed by team members.
• Work closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
• Brief entire crew on director’s creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
• Communicate with external production companies.
• Coordinate the management of a show and project schedules to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
• Manage teams.
• 7+ years VFX post-production experience must be recent and continuous.
• Solid knowledge of Maya, Mari, and Nuke.
• Solid previous experience as CG/2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
• Creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
• Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
• Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail.
• On-set supervision experience is a plus.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
• Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
• A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
• Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
• Technically and creatively astute.
• Highly organized.
• Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
To apply for this position:
Please apply online or submit application via email containing your current resume and a link to a demo reel to email@example.com.
To Apply for this Position:Please send an email to Toronto@pixomondo.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate. Or apply online here: Apply Online
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Toronto office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.