Who We Are
Pixomondo’s Real Time department conceives and creates interactive products for an impressive range of well-known international and national companies. We apply cutting edge VR technologies to create customized, immersive experiences. Utilising HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, HoloLense, Leap Motion, Kinect, Orbbec Astra in combination with hardware like pneumatic seats, high-end projectors and high-performance computer clusters, we have developed AR Apps, VR-Cinema experiences, multisensory motion rides, car and transportation configurators and a Mixed Reality Table featuring object recognition. Our work on the “Ocean Odyssey” immersive technology experience for National Geographic U.S.A was recognised with a VES Award in 2017.
The Realtime Department has the reliable support of Pixomondo’s global VFX infrastructure and experience to deliver high-end visual content for interactive solutions.
– Experience in asset creation for UE
– Understanding of technical limitations of different platforms (VR / AR / Mobile / PC)
– Strong Experience in shader creation using Unreal Engine or Unity
– Strong experience with PBR Process and photorealistic lighting
– Ability to work within memory and performance constraints while maintaining high visual quality
– Plus: Good knowledge of Maya or comparable software package
– Bonus: Understanding of animation pipelines, including character and environment setups
-Bonus: knowledge of Unity
– Bonus: knowledge of Z-Brush
– Bonus: experience in working with blueprints
– Plus: experience in VFX, media production or similar
– EU status or permission to work in Germany
– You are organized with good communication skills and a desire to guide and help others.
– You enjoy being part of an agile team and work on a wide range of Realtime and XR Projects.
– You have a positive attitude and the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
– You are self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic and are able to work as part of a team.
– You are interested in new technologies, technical processes and their potential applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Work together with producers and supervisors during the concept phase, create and optimize realistic 3D assets (High and Low Poly) for a wide range of projects from AR / VR to Themed Entertainment
– Rework geometry and textures of existing assets
– Texture creation with Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter or Mari
– Look Development, shading and create Light Setups in UE4
– Integrate 3D assets (animation/content) into a master sequence and UE