Before proceeding, please note only EU citizens or applicants with a current work permit and permission to live in Germany can be considered for this role.
– 4+ years of experience working in feature film VFX
– Expert knowledge in modelling/sculpting with Z-Brush
– Excellent understanding of animal and human anatomy, muscle layout and skin/surface structures
– Strong knowledge of Maya
– Strong knowledge of Arnold is a plus
– Patience and passion to mentor artists
– Knowledge of traditional animation principles, acting, film production and compositional design
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to respond positively to feedback and have the ability to adapt and refine work based on that feedback
– Accustomed to researching relevant topics and reference points for ideas to use in your designs and upcoming projects.
– Help conceptualise ideas and processes to come up with the best plan of action.
– Well developed organisation and communication skills
– Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks to succeed under tight deadlines
– Solid communication and teamwork skills, comfortable collaborating in a team environment
– A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
– Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
Only EU citizens or applicants with a current work permit and permission to live in Germany can be considered for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for modelling/sculpting creatures for major network projects.
You will also be responsible for leading other artists to ensure our high level of quality.