– Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent communicator (written and verbal).
– Exceptional administrative skills including word processing, strong working knowledge of Word and Excel. Project Management software experience a plus.
– Ability to work under tight deadlines.
– Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
– Knowledge of Shotgun a plus.
– Interest in VFX preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– General front desk duties include greeting visitors/clients, answering main phone, maintaining cleanliness of lobby/office, managing conference room calendar
– Provide overall administrative and custodial support for general office.
– Complete special projects as needed or requested.