– Knowledge of camera focal lengths, sense of composition and an understanding of different output requirements
– Technical proficiency in photography with an emphasis on composition, depth, lighting, and color
– Knowledge of matte painting techniques including color space, digital paint techniques, and Photoshop file management
– Good communication (fluent in English and/or German) and interpersonal skills
– Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate
– A good understanding and application of basic perspective
– Ability to work within tight deadlines
– Ability to work within a strong team environment
– Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
– Knowledge of Nuke and UV mapping workflow experience is a plus
– Basic knowledge of the basic principles of 2D texture projections in Maya, 3D Studio Max or similar 3D application
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Environment Intern to support our team in Stuttgart.
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.