Duties & Responsibilities:
With offices all over the globe, Pixomondo is a leading visual effects (VFX) studio, creating award winning, high-end VFX for film, television and location-based entertainment.Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Manage all aspects of the Revenue Cycle, which include but not limited to
o Project setup in SAP
o Project revenue, cost and invoicing reconciliation
o Follow up with Producers on outstanding billing approvals
o Client billing and sales order tracking
o Producer sheet tracking and project information reconciliations to SAP
o Weekly project summaries
o Monthly revenue recognition with Group Finance team
o Involved in year-end close
• Perform cost analysis of bids and projects using SAP system and manual P&L spreadsheets based on producer needs.
• Analyze cost reports with Producers
• Work with the Group Finance team to perform weekly revenue forecasting for North America.
o Provide weekly project cost summaries.
• Reconciliation of Deferred Income and Revenue Allocation by Profit Centre
• Review all projects, and outstanding items with Producers and prepare projects for closing in a timely manner
• Update new client information
• Maintain paperwork and project information for audit needs
• Preparation and distribution of internal Operational reports to head of departments and management
• Weekly debtors meeting with Production
• Internal/External audit POC along with Financial Controller
• Ad-hoc reporting, tasks and projects as required
• Month end results reporting and commentary for local studio