• +/- 4 years work experience.
• Knowledge of rigging systems.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Maya
• Experience with Python scripting is a must
• A reel demonstrating mechanical rigging abilities
• Strong comprehensive knowledge of anatomy, deformation and mechanics of movement
• Experience with muscle systems is a plus
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision
• Attention to detail and creative problem solving
• Ability to learn quickly and assimilate new information
• Mentor entry level artists
• Provide and maintain rigs for various characters, creatures, vehicles and props in Maya
• Troubleshoot rigging pipeline issues proficiently under guidance of supervisors
• Coordinate with animation team to fulfill their needs and build efficient rigs
• Communicate with modeling team on suitability of models for rigging
• Incorporate feedback from the supervisor to meet expectations
• Actively research and study innovative ways of rigging to produce light and
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Include your current resume and IMDB.
Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.