• 4+ years experience in a production environment and excellent knowledge of Maya.
• Excellent knowledge of Maya and Vray.
• Houdini experience is a plus.
• Distinct sense for composition, light, and color and excellent attention to detail.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work and lead in a strong team environment, willingness to share his/her knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform tasks associated with lighting, shading and rendering processes.
• Manage a production team of 3D artists within established timeframes.
• Assign tasks, tutoring, creative and technical coaching of team members.
• Supervise and review the work of team members.
• Be essentially involved in the planning of productions, set supervision, quality assurance.