– 6+ years experience in software development
– 3+ years experience with Unity engine
– Fluent in C# and experience in other languages like C/C++
– Able to design, visualize and communicate Software Architecture and Design Patterns
– Big plus: experience in mobile development with Java & Android Studio, Swift and Xcode
– Big plus: experience with AR/VR and related hardware and SDKs
– Big plus: experience with Shader programming
– Plus: experience with UI / UX Design, Unreal Engine, Perforce/Helix
– You are organized with good communication skills and a desire to guide and help others.
– You enjoy being part of an agile team and work on a wide range of Realtime and XR Projects.
– You have a positive attitude and the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
– You are self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic and are able to work as part of a team.
– You are interested in new technologies, technical processes and their potential applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Implement interactive real-time applications developed with Unity.
– Design and communicate project architecture.
– Develop prototypes of new projects or research new hard/software
– Determine, design, document and maintain re-usable code modules.
– Guide and help team members using your technical expertise.
– Determine solutions for cost-effective, user-friendly designs for customer requirements.
– Assist in planning, executing and QA of software development projects.
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Why work at Pixomondo
– An agile and growing team with development opportunities
– Our teams work on varied projects from many different industries
– Flat hierarchy with experienced Artists for guidance
– A modern working environment in Stuttgart
– Regular Hackathons
– State-of-the-art technologies in use (Workstations, Goggles, AR-Lab)
– Gym on the base floor with special offers for staff
– After work activities like film screenings in our cinema, board games, billiards
Who We Are
Pixomondo’s Real Time department conceives and creates interactive products for an impressive range of well-known international and national companies. We apply cutting-edge VR technologies to create customized, immersive experiences. Utilizing HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, HoloLens, Leap Motion, Kinect, Intel Real Sense, Orbbec Astra in combination with hardware like pneumatic seats, high-end projectors and high-performance computer clusters, we have developed AR Apps, VR-Cinema experiences, multisensory motion rides, car and transportation configurators and a Mixed Reality Table featuring object recognition. Our work on the “Ocean Odyssey” immersive technology experience for National Geographic U.S.A was recognized with a VES Award in 2017.
The Realtime Department can rely on the support of Pixomondo’s global VFX infrastructure and experience to deliver high-end visual content for interactive solutions.