Who We Are
Pixomondo’s Real Time department conceives and creates interactive products for an impressive range of well-known international and national companies. We apply cutting edge VR technologies to create customized, immersive experiences. Utilising HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, HoloLense, Leap Motion, Kinect, Orbbec Astra in combination with hardware like pneumatic seats, high-end projectors and high-performance computer clusters, we have developed AR Apps, VR-Cinema experiences, multisensory motion rides, car and transportation configurators and a Mixed Reality Table featuring object recognition. Our work on the “Ocean Odyssey” immersive technology experience for National Geographic U.S.A was recognised with a VES Award in 2017.
The Realtime Department has the reliable support of Pixomondo’s global VFX infrastructure and experience to deliver high-end visual content for interactive solutions.
– 4+ years experience in software development
– 3+ years experience with Unreal engine and C++ & Blueprints
– Able to design, visualize and communicate Software Architecture and Design Patterns
– Big plus: experience with AR/VR and related hardware and SDKs
– Big plus: experience with Shader programming – Plus: experience with UI / UX Design, Unity Engine & C#, Perforce/Helix
– Plus: experience in mobile development with Java & Android Studio, Swift and Xcode
– Plus: experience in VFX, media production or similar – EU status or permission to work in Germany
– You are organized with good communication skills and a desire to guide and help others.
– You enjoy being part of an agile team and work on a wide range of Realtime and XR Projects.
– You have a positive attitude and the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
– You are self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic and are able to work as part of a team.
– You are interested in new technologies, technical processes and their potential applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Implement interactive real-time features developed with Unreal.
– Design and communicate project architecture.
– Determine, design, document and maintain re-usable code modules.
– Guide and help team members using your technical expertise.
– Determine solutions for cost-effective, user-friendly designs for customer requirements.
– Assist in planning, executing and QA of software development projects.