● Unreal Engine expertise.
● Passionate about real-time rendering and strives for photorealism
● Proficiency with Blueprints and OOP is a must, a strong grasp of HLSL and C++ is helpful.
● Strong intuition with linear algebra and trigonometry.
● At least 2 years of experience in the industry working with Unreal Engine.
● BA in related field or equivalent experience.
● Knowledge of Maya with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols.
● Comfortable with version control and CI.
● Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
● Portfolio/website demonstrating technical artistic ability that includes Unreal / Unity based work.
● Familiarity with motion capture, virtual production, camera tracking, Virtual reality, and augmented reality is a big plus.
● Work with other departments to ensure parity between DCC packages and Unreal.
● Profile and optimize scenes to meet the project requirements without sacrificing visual fidelity.
● Develop shaders, tools, particle systems, and modules for the internal library.
● Create world-class photorealistic imagery.