• 2+ years work experience in VFX production including knowledge of post-production techniques and terminology.
• Must be proficient in Shotgun, Microsoft Word, and Excel on Windows and Mac systems.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written), as well as good note taking.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• On set film production experience a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the VFX Producer and Supervisor.
• Work with the team and client in all phases of project management.
• Schedule and track artists’ work: manage internal shot goals, statuses, and delivery dates using online tracking database.
• Take detailed notes during meetings.
• Create and distribute technical review notes to staff.
• Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
• Act as point of contact for client relationships.