• 2+ years experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects
• 2+ years experience with Avid, Premiere, and Nuke • Strong familiarity with color spaces and OCIO
• Familiarity with Shotgun, Word, Excel and other productivity software tools. Desired qualifications:
• Excellent knowledge of programming in Python, file formats, useful software and basic IT skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cut in VFX works in progress and finals into master cut sequences, confirm timing, line-ups, and that the work matches what was requested in shot turnover sheets.
• Update sequences with any changes to the cut and communicate changes to the VFX team.
• Set up and maintain ingestion and delivery configurations.
• Communicate with team and other production personnel.
• Manage and troubleshoot a complex color pipeline to ensure color appropriate deliveries.
• Proactively help, refine and improve the team’s standards and processes.
To Apply for this Position:
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Include your current resume and rate.
Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
Submit an email with the Subject “Editor” to email@example.com
Please no walk in applicants.