• 2+ years experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects
• 2+ years experience with Avid, Premiere, and Nuke
• Strong familiarity with color spaces and OCIO
• Familiarity with Shotgun, Word, Excel and other productivity software tools.
• Excellent knowledge of programming in Python, file formats, useful software and basic IT skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cut in VFX works in progress and finals into master cut sequences, confirm timing, line-ups, and that the work matches what was requested in shot turnover sheets.
• Update sequences with any changes to the cut and communicate changes to the VFX team.
• Set up and maintain ingestion and delivery configurations.
• Communicate with team and other production personnel.
• Manage and troubleshoot a complex color pipeline to ensure color appropriate deliveries.
• Proactively help, refine and improve the team’s standards and processes.