Responsible for managing all aspects of the production for a given show. This will include bidding, scheduling, resource planning and managing the production budget.
In collaboration with the VFX Supervisor, the VFX Producer will also be responsible for the timely completion of the visual effects work on budget and to the client and PIXOMONDO’s expectation.
Partnered with the VFX Supervisor, the VFX Producer will manage the client relationship on a daily basis and ensure the highest standard of work is produced at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for cost estimation, cost tracking and weekly producer reports.
• Interact with clients, managing meetings, quickly assessing project needs, as well as managing budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
• Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
• Develop and coordinate overall project schedules.
• Monitor project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters; participate in weekly show status meetings.
• Maintain adherence to production contract standards.
• Meet budget and schedule targets.
• Play a proactive key role in marketing PIXOMONDO’s services to the industry.
• On-set experience is a plus