· Minimum of 2+ years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent and continuous.
· Solid knowledge of Maya, Mari, Nuke.
· Solid previous experience as CG/2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
· Creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
· Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
· Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail.
· On-set supervision experience is an asset
· Ability to meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
· Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
· A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
· Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
· Technically and creatively astute.
· Highly organized.
· Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Understanding the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
· Verifying technical solutions proposed by team members.
· Working closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
· Briefing entire crew on directors creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
· Communicating with external production companies.
· Coordinating the management of a show and project schedules to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
· Managing teams
To Apply for this Position:
Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
Priority will be given to US & Canadian applicants.
Submit an email with the Subject VFX Supervisor to firstname.lastname@example.org.