The data collected by Pixomondo includes but not limited to: name, address, website address, resume, phone number, email address, Travel and identifying documents, or one or more other type of documents concerning a. This applies to https://www.pixomondo.com and all related websites including any internal CRM systems.
Definitions & Terms:
- Client – Applicant on Pixomondo website & a business client on Pixomondo CRM systems.
- Data – Personal Data collected (Name, Address, Phone number) that collected and stored within the service. “This is the broad term for any information related to an individual or ‘Data Subject’, that can be used to directly or indirectly identify the person. This can be anything from a name or address”.
- Corporate Rules (BCRs) – The set of internal rules adopted by Pixomondo companies in to define the global policies on international data transfers within the same corporate group towards countries that don’t share the same level of protection.
- Processing – An automated or manual action performed on personal data, for example collection, organization or storing in folders and internal systems.
- Data Controller – Person(s) who decides the purpose for which any personal data is to be processed and the way in which it is to be processed. jointly with other people.
- Processor – Person(s) that process data on behalf of the Data Controller and includes IT service providers.
- Consent – The concept of “consent” is foundational to EU data protection law. In general, the validly obtained consent of the data subject will permit almost any type of processing activity, including Cross-Border Data Transfers.
- Website – www.Pixomondo.com and all its affiliated domains and internal systems.
- Right to be Forgotten/ erased from the system – The right to erasure of personal data or ‘the right to be forgotten’ enables an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data whether there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
You are entitled to the following rules and protection policies:
- To be aware of what personal data about you we have in our records – this is all outlined in the job application or the CRM systems.
- To be informed about the processing of your personal information –what we do with the data we receive from you:
- 1. Recruit and hire if a person is an applicant – applying for a job through Pixomondo Website/ or any of the recruiting emails and aliases outlined on the website.
- 2. Collect client Data to build relationships with clients and vendors in our CRM systems.
- To have your personal information corrected or erased from our systems- you will either have access to your application, or you can:
- 1. Email the recruiting email address you used if you are an applicant
- 2. Email email@example.com if you are a client or vendor
- To refuse to the processing of your personal information or restrict use – for example: to refuse to permit us to do anything with your personal data.
- To have your personal information deleted from our system.
- To request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it, so that you may confirm what data we may have and what we do with it.
- To move, copy or transfer your personal information.
- Any personal data that you may have provided to us will be stored in our systems and only accessible by authorized personnel such as recruiters and HR for all applicants and Executive producers, Sales Reps for Clients and Vendors details.